Did you know?
- Eating two bananas can give you enough energy for a 90-minute workout.
- Bananas can fight against depression. – Bananas contain a protein called tryptophan, which converts to serotonin. Serotonin helps you relax and can make you feel better.
- Bananas contain Vitamin B6, which regulate blood glucose levels. The Vitamin B6 in bananas will also help fight nerves and stress, related to anything from your work life to your personal life. Again, will help you feel better
- Bananas can help battle high blood pressure and prevent strokes! – Hmmm once again a reduction in stress. The fruit is high in potassium and low in sodium, which is the perfect combination to fight against both ailments. The potassium will help you stay focused and alert
- Bananas can soothe heartburn because of the natural antacid effect it has on the body.
- Bananas are high in fiber and can help regulate bowel movements without resorting to laxatives.
How cool … So go have one today.