I know sounds odd to be showing a 6yr old how to setup and configure ADFS, but this is what I did tonight as I had no one else to work with on this exercise.
So lets go over what was done.
- Three (3) Windows Server 2012 R2 installs
- Server 1 was promoted to a domain controller
- Server 2 was made an enterprise CA for the domain
- Server 3 was made the ADFS server
- After testing the configuration I enabled the update password feature.
Now that this install has been completed I will federate with something such as my Sales Force dev account or my Office 365 account.
And my 6yr old is not paying a bit of attention to this work. He’s playing Minecraft and watching YouTube videos.