I recently changed my password and needed to sign back into one drive. When doing so I encountered the following error message: “We couldn’t sync this library. This library can no longer be synced using this application.”
I didn’t care much for the statement that in order to sync I needed to use the latest OneDrive application. I will upgrade later, but for now I needed to gain access to my file and sync.
To resolve the following steps were taken:
– Exit the One Drive for Business Application
– In the run box (WinKey R), type regedit
– Once in the registry, navigate down to HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Common\Groove\
– Locate the key Disablemysitesync
– Update to registry key – ..\Groove\Disablemysitesync from 1 to 0.
– Start the one drive for business application
You should be able to click “Sync Now” and your up and syncing again