You have installed your WDS Server Role and now its time to configure. I hope my steps below help you.
- Installed WDS Role
- Administrative Rights
- Installation Media
WDS Server Configuration:
- On the Server Manager tool, click Tools and then click Windows Deployment Services.
- On the Windows Deployment Services console, expand Servers.
- Right-click your WDS server name and select Configure Server.
- Navigate to the Install Options page, choosing Integrated with Active Directory or Standalone server button is selected and then click Next.
- On the Remote Installation Folder Location page, select a folder or click Next to accept the default value. This folder will hold the WDS images.
- On the PXE Server Initial Settings page exists there options: Select the Respond to all client computers (known and unknown) then click Next.
- On the Operation Complete page, you have the option to Add images to the server now by selecting the check box and click Finish. This will guide you through the initial image setup.
[youtube id=”w9daFwUoZf8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]