I moved myself to a new workstation and followed my previous steps to export my putty sessions. This time around I am exporting my Virtual Infrastructure Client settings
- From the run prompt (shortcut keys: WinKey+R) enter regedit,, this opens the registry editor
- Locate the following branch: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VMware
- On the File menu, click Export
- In File name, enter a name for the registry file.
- Choose a location to save the file; You can now copy this file and import your the sessions data on the new system.
This saves me a lot of time.
I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for visiting – jermal