Similar to my previous post ‘Windows 8: Remove Old Wireless Network Profiles‘ the following are steps which can be preformed in both the command prompt or PowerShell prompt.
Task: Clean up all wireless profiles in Windows 10
- PowerShell or Command Prompt
- Elevated Privileges
- Open, a PowerShell prompt or Command prompt as Administrator
- Enter netsh wlan show profiles to show all wireless profiles
netsh wlan show profiles
- Enter netsh wlan delete profile name=”ProfileName” to delete a particular profile by name
netsh wlan delete profile name=”ProfileName”
- Or enter netsh wlan delete profile name=”*” to remove all saved profiles
netsh wlan delete profile name=”*"
For more info on managing wireless networks on Windows 8, 8.1, 10 check out the following: Manage wireless network profiles
I hope you enjoyed this short post, thanks for visiting – jermal