I can’t wait to play with this free software called Z-Hire. Z-Hire is a employee provisioning that handles account creations in Active Directory, Exchange, Lync. With just a few simple clicks (one click) accounts for Active Directory, Exchange, and Lync will be created.
Z-Hire doesn’t just assist those account administrators with creating new accounts; It simplifies account closures. Z-Hire can even create accounts in Office 365 and SalesForce. So take a look at it. I am sure you will find it very useful. Best of all, its free.
Link to help info:
– Windows 7 X64 w/ .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 (Domain Joined)
– Windows Server 2008 X64 w/ .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 (Domain Joined)
– Windows Server 2008 R2 X64 w/ .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 (Domain Joined)
– Ability to create Active Directory user
– Ability to create Exchange Mailbox
– Ability to create / enable Lync user
– Active Directory (all versions)
– Exchange 2007 (all versions)
– Exchange 2010 / 2013 (all versions)
– Lync 2010 / 2013 (both Standard and Enterprise versions)
– Office 365 Cloud
– SalesForce CRM Cloud